Shankar Electricals Services (I) Pvt Ltd
A top-notch Electrical Contracting and Engineering company based at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Our journey began in 1998 from Bengaluru, catering electrical services with a team of 5 employees. In the past 22 years of our service, we have grown rapidly and earned a rightful reputation as a Facility Maintenance and as a MEP contractor. We cater to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Software and Telecommunications industries and provide complete solution for all their electrical needs.
We believe in practical perspective way of working with demanding clients and meeting deadlines in design and electrical services.
SESIPL pledges to Quality, Reliability, Safety, Assurance and Cost-effectiveness and is completely focused on the liability of our customers.
Our History is a Continuous Pursuit of Excellence
- SESIPL started with 5 employees offering facility maintenance services.
- Our first clients were Mascot Software Ltd (Later known as IGATE& now Capgemini) & Sonata Software.
- Our team grew from 5 to 30 members.
- During this period SESIPL Cemented its position in the industry & expanded its activities.
- Aimed to become core competent in Technical Support &Electrical services.
- Collaborated with Architects & Corporates to create new business opportunities.
- The company saw a 200% growth during this period.
- We added new verticals to its already growing portfolio.
- With rapid growth, Team grew from 30 to 250 members.
- The company continued to grow strongly by adding several top-notch clients.
- We expanded our project activities, added more verticals & undertook large projects in scale & size.
- Executed projects for Google, Microsoft, Amazon, &other such fortune 500 companies.
- Increased Business Opportunities through Operations & Maintenance.
- Team grew from 250 to 1500+ well-trained professional staff.
- Expanded our services by adding AMC, IFM & HVAC Services.
- We look forward to expanding our workforce to 2500+ employees.
- Our Operations & Maintenance vertical has added 55 new clients in 2021 to the existing 230+ clients.
- Our Project Vertical has successfully executed more than 100 million Sq.ftto date.
- We’ve been recognized & awarded by various organizations such as Industry OUTLOOK, Times Award & Indian Achievers’ Forum for our exemplary achievements.
- Now, we are proud to say we have PAN India presence in just about two decades
- SESIPL considers its employees to be its most valuable asset.
- Our engineers, technicians, supervisors and office staff are very well trained,are conversant with the latest technologies and ever courteous, offering top-notch services to our clients.
- The 2500+ strong professional team has contributed enormously to our success story over the past 24 years.
Awards & Appreciation
- SESIPL takes pleasure in accomplishment of being a reputed and as a leading Electrical Engineering and Services company by winning several awards.
- We are proud that Shankar Electricals services (I) Pvt Ltd is the winner of the first-ever BEST TECHNICAL SUPPORT / SERVICES AWARD, for the year 2019, given by JLL, (Jones Lang Lasalle) a leading Global Real Estate firm. This award is given to the service partners of the company across India for meeting their business commitments and the quality of services provided.
- We are also the recipients of the “BEST TRADE EXCELLENCE AWARD” for the year 2019 from FKKCI, an Industries and Trade body in Karnataka.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- At SESIPL, we have made self-regulation that aims some contribution to the needs.It’s very important to create social impact to improve our communities.
- We consider Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously. We not only practice ethical business but also contributes meaningfully to social causes.
- We are honored to be associated with the Samarthanam Trust, an award winning NGO, serving the differently abled people.
- The trust along with CABI (Cricket Association for the Blind in India) has created a platform for fostering the game of cricket among the visually impaired and helps them showcase their talents.
- The trust also supports the underprivileged, differently abled people by creating educational and employment opportunities for them.
- As part of our CSR initiative, we have taken the responsibility to do the complete electrical works, both external and internal as well as the interiors for their newly constructed building.
- We are open to aid the needy and the deserved. We consider the social responsibility as our privilege towards mankind, communal and to our eco system.