Electrical Project Services
Designing a constructed dwelling is a complex task that requires a lot of inputs and guidance from the experts that comprise the team, especially the facility owners, Managers, architects, and engineers.
Our Turnkey MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) approach is to have combined practices of engineering and construction into a seamless function. Lining up of resources, objectives and defined systems rationalize performance and delivers exceptional project payoff.
SESIPL offers services that are comprehensive & distinctive.
Having MEP modus operandi, plays a vital role in cost estimation, construction administration, documentation, building management, building maintenance and several decision-making aspects.
Turnkey MEP sets industry standards, calibration and appropriate communication.
To obtain competitive advantage, Turnkey MEP waives off mistakes that costs high and rework. We constantly adapt with operations improvement guided by our emerging knowledge and acquired skills gained SESIPL team for every project that we start and successfully complete.
What is that we provide in MEP
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Heating Water Systems
- Comprehensive Electrical System Design
- Power Generation Requirements and Distribution for Onsite
- Critical Power Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fuel Gas Piping Systems
- Water Conservation Systems
Shankar Electricals Services (I) Pvt Ltd is a leader in providing a comprehensive one-stop solution for all Electrical Engineering services to consumers all over India for more than 2 decades. We specialize in planning, design, Execution of Mechanical & Electrical projects, Also maintenance of internal and external Electrical systems and we are known for its focus on customerneeds.
Having vast expertise in the domain, we have been able to offer reliable and effective services Regarding supplying and erection of HT/LT. As per the demands of Clients, HT & LT varied capacities are installed at different sites. Executed by skilled & experienced professionals.
Our Electrical Division is ready to carry out works of all types of electrical systems from power Distribution to Low Voltage System in accordance with the National and International standards to the top quality of workmanship. Our In-house dedicated designing team will do the necessary.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Transformers and HT Panels.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of DG Sets with their ancillaries.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Electrical Switchboards.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Relay and Control Panels.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Industrial bus Ducts.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Rising Mains & BBT.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Indoor and Outdoor lighting work.
- Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Overhead and underground electricity works.
SESIPL HVAC division is rated as the reputed HVAC contractors & consultants by providing complete one stop solution for Air Conditioning, Air Cooling & Ventilation for Commercial, Industrial, Hospitality & Office spaces. We also look forward in providing precision AC services for IT cooling required for Data center & Server room in the future.
SESIPL provides complete solutions ranging from Designing, Consultation, Supply, Installation, testing, Repair & maintenance related to HVAC & its equipment’s. We have professional engineers & technicians qualified with experience & expertise in their respective fields.
At SESIPL our team of professionals work under a client centric approach to make sure that our services are customized to meet the client’s requirements. We use advanced & innovative technology in rendering prompt & efficient services. Our policy is to achieve highest customer satisfaction by timely delivery of our products & services at the most reasonable & competitive price in the market conforming high standards achieved through continuous improvements.
Apart from assuring quality and timely delivery, we adhere to periodic & regular after sales support of our products & services. We genuinely take the load off the shoulders of our busy client managers, by helping them focus on other vital issues in their areas of responsibilities.
- Complete system Design for AC and HVAC system.
- Highest Quality equipment selection
- Professional Installation and Maintenance
- Design-Build Projects
- Accurate Estimation
- Competitive Pricing
- Advanced Technology Solutions for AC/HVAC system.
- Complete operation & maintenance of AC/HVAC installation
- Prompt and reliable service on AMC
SESIPL is committed to deliver one stop solution for all Electricals related services for its esteemed clients. SESIPL is competent enough to take massive projects across India and meeting all delivery commitments. We have very clear commitment in terms of each delivery comes in the agreed services and our commitment is based on following:
- We have experienced Project management team executed more than 1000 project in last two decades.
- We have well trained work force for our project execution with better planning and skill training.
- We have Technology driven system for enhancing knowledge of Project management team and this will simplify the work at site.
- Well experienced EHS team for covering safety measures throughout and this is our primary responsible in each project in adhering the safety aspect.
- No dependencies for tools or equipment’s required for execution of projects, we have in-house tools/machinery in adequate stock with testing calibration report for each product.
- Complete process of reporting / tracking will be done through ERP automation, this will ensure complete raw materials and long lead product can be managed from central store ware house.
Additional advantages of having SESIPL such as:
- SESIPL is also having another vertical to provide Electro-Mechanical maintenance services to its customer post completion of projects.
- Having 3000+ employees working in Operations team across south India and having 270+ satisfied customers.
- SESIPL is also having its own Equipment AMC division and we are providing complete Comprehensive / Non Comprehensive AMC Service for Electrical / HVAC / Fire / AV Systems.
- SESIPL will support its customer towards calibration of equipment’s, servicing of breakers and Transformer oil filtrations etc.
- SESIPL having dedicated compliance team for taking care of all Electrical / Pollution control board or any other department related activities, it includes, obtaining annual CEIG approvals, Power Sanction Approvals etc.
- Dedicated AMBULANCE vehicle at our corporate office & at sites towards welfare of all staff members.
- ERT would be working 24/7 support services during emergency.
- Our safety officer monitor‘s each project closely and will be conducting virtual meeting on every alternate day to ensure safety standards are not compromised.
- Weekly progress report on safety aspect will be viewed by top management and would be discussed at site safety engineer about this approach or any challenges been faced at site level.
- Local hospitals tie-up will be monitored from organization level closely during any emergency time.
Mobile Engineering Service(MES) provides a 24/7 emergency breakdown service, offering clients up to a 4 hour response from the time of call receipt. The engineering teams are all operating from SESIPL branded vehicles that carry all essential tools & generic spares. This enables the engineers to work to the very best of their ability whilst meeting the requirements as per Clients contract.
The administration team also manages the adherence to client KPI’s and SLA’s, ensuring that engineering needs are met with a reassuring confidence.
SESIPL Refrigeration & has recently implemented the use of electronic job sheets for the management of day to day calls, allowing the engineers to reduce time spent completing paperwork & other administrative tasks. Planned maintenance regimes are managed by the service department & dates for all types of PPM are agreed through communication direct with the client. Our dedicated PPM engineers complete all identified visual & physical checks as required by the individual piece of equipment. The flexible approach of the department allows for any ‘adjustment’ to the client’s needs should they arise.